Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dill Biscuits

What better to go with yesterday's soup than biscuits? This is a recipe adapted from a paper recipe.

Verdict: Pretty good. The dill was good, but I think I was still expecting another kind of biscuit. Just like every time I take a spoonful of that red pepper soup, I'm let down that it's not tomato, then happy again because it tastes good. Same with these.



2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
3/4 cup milk
2 T dried dill
2 T italian seasoning
1/2 onion powder
onion poweder, garlic powder, and parmesan topper optional

Mix all ingredients and knead on floured surface. Roll out 1" thick and cut into 6 biscuits. Add toppings if you like. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 450F.

I rolled mine into 8 big-ish balls and cooked in a cupcake pan. It took about 15 mins for mine to bake through.

Makes 6-8 biscuits.

No comments: