Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lazy, Lazy

I'm not cooking. I think that must be obvious. At least during the summer, I cooked once a week. I remember when I used to cook nearly every day. Not saying that I want to cook every day, but I wasn't eating fast food all the time. Plus, I wasn't spending the money I am now. Meh.

I have oatmeal muffins in the oven. They're a box mix I probably got from my mom a year ago, but they're baking along with an egg, some powerdered milk, and extra brown sugar. I've been meaning to make muffins for weeks now.

I'm trying to come up with a game plan. I set aside Monday nights witht he boyfriend. Our fallback is to cook and watch a movie. Somehow, I don't expect us to cook all that often. But there are certain foods that I always come back to. Muffins, for example. I need a quick breakfast or slightly sweet treat most days, so they'll get eaten. Maybe I should make it Muffin Monday or something. I just miss slowly working my way through the pile of recipes I had. Maybe I should find another day for a full meal like my old Sundays. Any suggestions?

No comments: