Sunday, November 9, 2008

California Pizza Kitchen


Okay, okay! I'm finally cooking again. Of course, there's still an element of eating out that you wouldn't deprive me of just yet. Right? I just had to drop a quick note about the single serving California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. Why? Because after I turned a few delectable frozen pizzas to coal in my oven, I found these microwavable wonders. Of course, nothing worked for me then and they wouldn't cook all the way through in the middle, but still. CPK is less than 10 minutes! My deal is that I appreciate the quality ingredients and crispy thin crust, but I can wolf down a normal sized CPK pizza in one sitting. This is definitely one of those foods that demand a side. However, for $2.50 in pizza and maybe a little extra for a side, it's still cheaper, and tastier, than fast food.

As a side note, I'm really starting to hate blogger. I can't add pictures half the time. I know it won't sound like it, but it's a big reason that I don't update as often as I'd like. I'll have a few pictures waiting to go up that can't and then I just won't post the... post. I wrote this days ago and still can't put up the picture. Hates it. Hates!

2 comments:

Mariana said...

I've been wondering a loooonng time about these pizzas. I'm glad to get a good review so now I can try them. Thanks.
And the pic thing...I've been wondering if it was actually photobucket that's been screwing up my own blog. It takes forever to get them to work out in a blogger post and I have to fight to even get the right size. Photobucket doesn't want me to resize apparently.

Mariana said...

Oh my gosh, this looks sooo good!! I want one NOW.