Friday, November 16, 2007

Look What I Made!

Okay, I made roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemary. Very tasty. But you don't care about that.

You care about this!



Well, my mom cares anyway. Hi mom!

I had food in the post too! And here's more! Here's the picture of my asparagus recipe I finally found! Probably the prettiest picture I've taken.


I just had to show you my first quilt. It's a baby blanket for a friend's first child. I'm going to have to pull a post out of my ass tomorrow (again) because it's Baby Shower day and this weekend is packed. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mary said...

The quilt is awesome! That's a lot of hard work!

Mariana said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!11
It turned out fabulous, Baby Doll. I know B&J are gonna LOVE it. The colors work beautifully together and I can't think of a better use for that fabric that you've had forever. Well done, Girl! Beautiful!