Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Free!

It's finally over. This is the last post for NaBloPoMo. I would like to say that you won't be hearing from me for a few days while I live it up, but most likely I'll be posting this weekend. It's hard being a blogger.

Every Fall semester, I usually whip up holiday cookies in time to pass them out to my teachers and bosses or whoever. I only have 6 people I can give them to this year. It kinda makes me sad. I'm such a loner. Anyways, I found a few recipes that I want to try and I finally have some guinea pigs. I don't want to make too many cookies because they won't get eaten, but I'll feel gipped if I don't make at least two kinds. So, four it is.

Homemade Fortune Cookies with a little message for each teacher.

Chocolate Drizzled Lemon Cookies because ohmygod they sound so good!

Caramel Apple Bites These are the obligatory fussy cookie that makes me feel like I actually did more than drop dough on a sheet and bake. Also, they use apple. I got some of those.

And Almond Butter Cookies- it's a paper recipe! Or cardboard really, since I got it off a butter package. I have a cookie press that I've always wanted to use but didn't really want to fuss with. This weekend, I'd like to fuss.

No comments: