Sunday, February 25, 2007

RIP

First of all, I would like to let everyone know that I splurged on a bottle of the new Snapple tea. It's a nectarine flavored white tea that actually lives up to its label: "Naturally light taste." It was light, refreshing, and didn't smack of fake fruit flavoring. Also, it's one of the few pre-made teas on the market that isn't cavity inducing sweet. But I didn't drag you hear to read about bottled tea reviews.

More importantly, the creator of Top Ramen, Momofuku Ando, died recently. He obviously wasn't eating too much of his own high sodium product if he lived to 96 years old, though he did pass away from heart problems. Backpackers, soldiers, and college students all mourn. In his honor, I made ramen stir fry last night. Well, alright, I made it because I had broccoli that was ready to flower, but I was damn well thinking about him. Thank you Momofuku for all you have brought us. I raise my tea to you. Cheers!

No comments: