Monday, January 8, 2007

The Beginning of the End

I've done it. I've finally done it.

Not only have I finally started a food blog, committed myself to buying a digital camera, and created yet another space to self-importantly babble, I've nearly lost my mind in the process. The better part of a year has been spent considering remodeling my old blog into a food blog, but no one is on livejournal for such things. I was also relatively certain that anything I created could not hold a candle to other sites, not in the sense of competition, but in giving back to the community that has given me so much. I've since realized that the whole notion was silly and that everyone else started food blogs for the exact same reason that compelled me- creative ideas, problem solving cooking techniques, good food, and most importantly, good people.

So without further ado, I present Mostly Adventurous Eating. This will be a compilation site for recipes, cooking techniques, cultural food significance, product and restaurant reviews, and pretty much anything else I do, make, or learn regarding food that makes me look cool. Already, I have a stockpile of things that I would love to add, but am hesitant to do so without pictures. We'll just have to make do for now. So please bear with me while I get the ball rolling.

Zylo

No comments: