Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pasta with Mint, Thyme, and Rosemary Cream Sauce


I read a lot of other food blogs and I'm always interested in their stories. Some go on mad searches for the perfect souffle or have been pining over something their great-grandmother made in their childhood. My methods are pretty anti-climactic in the face of that. I either have something that needs to be used or I found a recipe that called to me whether I had the ingredients or not. Hence, pasta.

Formula = have pasta, found recipe, made dinner.

And lunch. Okay, I had it for breakfast a few times too. I cook once and eat until it's gone or I can't stand it anymore. I added rosemary to this sauce because I have it and love it. Otherwise, easy peasy. I, uh, used a lot of sauce. Sue me.

Chicken Pasta with Thyme-Mint Cream Sauce from the always tasty Simply Recipes.


No comments: