Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two things that suck and one that doesn't

Okay. It’s been a while and I keep meaning to blog, but get sidetracked. Let me give the rundown.


1. Got dumped.

2. Got a paid volunteer position in PA and am trying to get everything ready to move in less than a month. Thought of moving from GA to PA in this timeframe is stressful to say the least.

3. Got my apartment broken into. Today. Noticed that I am missing my camera and a cup I keep my spare change in. Not missing anything else of value for some odd reason. Missing camera severely pisses me off, not because my camera was valuable, but because I still had pictures on it.

Keep wanting to blog and not doing it. Now that camera is gone, have a feeling that it won’t until I get it replaced. Am leaving to pout now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. That sucks eggs. I hope you can pull off the move soon so you are safe from intruders! Also probably you will get an even better camera than the one you had. Hope you are back to adventurous eating soon!
Becky