Friday, December 7, 2007

More For Me

I handed out all but two packages of cookies- the two that I figured would be left over if any. Just couldn't find those teachers. This worked out well since I only had about 6 Spritz cookies left for me. Those were gone the next day. I forgot how much I loved them.



Do you ever picture your dream kitchen? I know you must. We'll kids, this ain't it. I don't really have a "big picture" idea about the dream kitchen. Sure it'd be cool to have two ovens and a greenhouse window and miles of counter space, but that's not what matters to me. My dream kitchen is clean with lots of plants and rustic touches. The good thing is I can achieve this in an apartment. The bad thing is I can't achieve this because it's me. I don't know why I have to fight with and torture myself. My entire apartment is like that. Can I do it? Can I actually figure out what the hell my problem is and fix it? Let's hope so. It's my December project. The rest of the apartment can wait.

No comments: