Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More Disgusting Food

Inspired by my latest find, I went on a search for more interesting, weird, and downright distasteful food. I found several links that I thought might be of interest.

A list with pictures of some of Japans's weirdest convenience foods.

Reviews of a Food Snob: Weird Food Compendium A list of the weird foods he/she has personally eaten.

A Wiki tidbit on the fugu that's been popping up a lot.

Grocery Warning: The Seven Most Dangerous Ingredients in Conventional Foods I hate these things. I don't really want to know what I'm eating out of a can. This also reminds me of my lovingly germaphobe ex-boss.

And the motherload: an entire site dedicated to weird food from around the world, broken down by category. I lost myself for a good hour here. Weird-Food.com

No comments: